Erin B. Shank has been a bankruptcy attorney for 40 years, and her law firm exclusively handles bankruptcy cases. She has represented thousands of Texans and passionately cares about her clients. Erin also has a knowledgeable team of paralegals who are ready to assist you. Everyone at the firm knows what you are going through and will work to help you overcome whatever financial difficulties you are facing.
Dealing with financial problems can be draining physically, mentally, and emotionally. Having the right bankruptcy lawyer to represent you is critical to obtaining financial relief as quickly and safely as possible.
With 40 years of experience practicing bankruptcy law, Erin B. Shank and her staff are committed to helping you take back control of your financial future. We are proud to serve clients throughout Central Texas from our office locations in Killeen and Waco.
Erin Shank is a Debt Relief Agency. She files bankruptcy cases pursuant to the U.S. Bankruptcy laws.
Erin B. Shank, P.C. can help you:
- Save Your Home from Foreclosure
- Stop Creditor Harassment
- Stop Creditor Lawsuits
- Discharge and/or Reduce Tax Debt
- Eliminate Overwhelming Medical Debt
- Eliminate Credit Card Debt
- Avoid Foreclosure and Repossession
- Create a New Family Budget for Your Life Without Debt
- Discharge Debt Without Losing Your Security Clearance (Veterans and Active Duty Military)
- Save Your Small Business Struggling With Overwhelming Debt
Killeen bankruptcy attorney Erin B. Shank can assist you with:
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy. If you have a large amount of unsecured debt, such as credit card debt or medical bills, filing for Chapter 7 can help you wipe your slate clean. You can also keep your car and home if you are able to stay current on your payments.
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy. If you are considering filing for Chapter 13 bankruptcy, please see us for a free consultation to discuss your other alternatives. If you file a Chapter 13 bankruptcy case, you will be in an active bankruptcy for three to five years, your paychecks and income tax refunds will be garnished for three to five years, you will not be able to incur debt or purchase a replacement vehicle for three to five years, and you can not work on improving your credit score because you will be in an active federal bankruptcy case for three to five years. Let us talk to you about other options to address your debts.
- Home Loan Modifications. If you are behind on your home loan mortgage payments and want to keep your home, Chapter 13 bankruptcy is not your only option. Erin has applied and received over 400 home loan modifications for her clients that enable them to get current on their home loan without sitting in Chapter 13 bankruptcy for three to five years. If you have been told that filing a Chapter 13 is the only option if you are not current on your home loan, please call us for a free consultation and let us talk to you about your other alternatives.
- IRS Tax Debt Resolution. Many people think that IRS debt is not dischargeable in bankruptcy. That is not true. Erin has assisted literally hundreds of Texans discharge debt that they owe the IRS. Erin works closely with a local accountant who helps folks prepare income tax returns, when needed, and then Erin works to see that debt owed on those returns is discharged in bankruptcy. If you have overwhelming tax debt, call our office for a free consultation.
Convenient Virtual Services
If you are considering bankruptcy, you do not need the added stress of taking off work to meet with a legal professional or driving to a distant office to meet with a lawyer, sign paperwork or attend your brief meeting with the bankruptcy trustee. Erin meets with all of her clients virtually, in telephone meetings and on Zoom. This is especially important in the age of COVID-19. Attorney Erin B. Shank can help you get out of debt from the comfort of your home. The experienced team at Erin B. Shank, P.C. is prepared to guide you through the bankruptcy process from start to finish without any in-person meetings. You can even appear in court from the comfort of your couch! There is no reason to waste time or risk your health. Let Erin and her skilled paralegals help you get out of debt safely and conveniently.
Contact Our Waco & Killeen Bankruptcy Lawyers
At Erin B. Shank, P.C., our Waco & Killeen bankruptcy attorneys understand the emotional toll that financial difficulties can take on individuals and families. Our commitment is to provide compassionate legal support, guiding you through the bankruptcy process with empathy and understanding.
If you are considering bankruptcy in Killeen or Waco, contact Erin B. Shank, P.C. today. Schedule a consultation to discuss your unique situation and take the first step toward achieving financial stability and peace of mind. Texas bankruptcy laws can be difficult to navigate by yourself, our trusted lawyers will be there for you every step of the way.
Take the first step to defeating debt by getting honest advice from a trusted Killeen & Waco bankruptcy lawyer. Flexible payment options are available, so call (254) 690-4110 or contact the firm online today to speak with a bankruptcy lawyer near you.
Why Work With Erin B. Shank, P.C.?
100% Virtual – Safe & Convenient
40 years of Bankruptcy Experience
Affordable & Flexible Payment Plans
Practice Exclusively Dedicated to Bankruptcy Law
What Makes You Uniquely Qualified as a Bankruptcy Attorney?
What is a mortgage modification?
What is Chapter 10 Bankruptcy?
What to Do if Your Military Star Card Goes to Collections
“The staff and Erin were great. I would recommend Erin to anyone. Compared to our other law firm she saved us 10's of thousands of dollars on our bankruptcy Erin is the best we don't think we could have done it without her.” - Previous Client