How We Make Filing Bankruptcy Safe & Convenient
When you are struggling to make ends meet and the bills just keep piling up, the last thing you need to worry about is taking time out of your day to drive miles away to a law firm and meet with an attorney. Our firm makes the process easy for you by doing everything over the phone, email, fax, and through Zoom. You can literally get complete relief from your debt without ever leaving the comfort of your home.
Here are some of the ways our firm makes filing bankruptcy safe and convenient for you:
- Your initial consultation is free, and it is done virtually. We can meet with you over the phone or Zoom to answer your questions and get started on the process.
- All document collection is touch-free. Everything you need to send us can be scanned and emailed or faxed to our office. If you need to drop off documents, we offer drop-boxes at both our Killeen and Waco offices so you can get everything to us without having to make an appointment or risk person to person contact during this Pandemic.
- You sign everything electronically. There’s no need to take time off work to come to our office to sign documents. You can sign all the paperwork electronically after your signing appointment with attorney Erin Shank.
- As soon as we file your case, your court appearance is scheduled, and it is telephonic. You and Ms. Shank will meet with the Trustee in your case in your one Court appearance telephonically. Ms. Shank completely prepares you for this meeting in a personal phone call the day your case is filed and the evening before your telephonic meeting with the Trustee.
- You receive your court discharge order through the U.S. mail. There’s no need to come to our office or go to court to pick up any of your bankruptcy paperwork, including your Bankruptcy Discharge issued by the U.S. Bankruptcy Court. It is sent to you through the U.S. Mail.
- You can pay our legal fees easily on our website. We offer affordable and flexible payment plans to fit any budget. While you are paying your attorney’s fees, we respond to all your creditor calls and letters and charge nothing extra for this added service.
Talk to a Texas Bankruptcy Lawyer Today
Are you ready to take control of your financial future? Our skilled team is here to help. Our law firm helps individuals and families find solutions through Chapter 7 bankruptcy, home loan modifications, tax debt resolution and Chapter 13 bankruptcy. We also work closely with a local accountant who helps our clients who need to file delinquent tax returns or have other tax issues that need to be addressed by a certified public accountant.
For almost 40 years, bankruptcy attorney Erin B. Shank has been helping people in Killeen, Waco, and throughout Central Texas by:
- Putting a stop to creditor harassing calls and letters
- Avoiding home foreclosure and auto repossession
- Resolving creditor lawsuits
- Reducing or discharging tax debt
- Stopping wage garnishment
Do not spend another day worrying about how you are going to get out of debt. Call us now for a free initial consultation, and let us develop a plan with you to put your financial troubles behind you and allow you to obtain a financial fresh start.